Saniflo HS pumps are uniquely designed for high-cleanliness requirements and feature a free-draining flow path that enables clean-in-place (CIP) capability. The HS flow-through liquid-path design also eliminates any potential areas where product residue can be trapped and contaminate the product. They are perfect for low-acid, pasteurized and protein-based products all the way up to biopharmaceutical sterile processes.
- Featuring energy efficient Pro-Flo® SHIFT ADS
- Free-draining flow path for CIP capability
- Easy assembly with self-centering ball cages
- Permanent or rotatable stand for cleaning
- Multiple valve options: ball, mushroom, or flap for different application requirements
- Shear sensitive
- Greater flow – more gallons pumped per SCFM
- 3A, EC 1935, USP, FDA and ATEX.
Showing all 5 results
Wilden XPS15/SSNNN/FWS/SF/FE/0776 Saniflo HS PumpGet a Quote
Wilden XPS4/SZSSS/LEL/TF/TF/0770 Saniflo HS PumpGet a Quote
Wilden XPS8/SSNNN/FWS/FW/FE/0770 Saniflo HS PumpGet a Quote
Wilden XPS8/SSSSS/TWS/TF/TF/0784 Saniflo HS PumpGet a Quote
Wilden XPX2/SSNNN/TEU/TF/TF/0770 Saniflo HS PumpGet a Quote